Here is the character lineup of the book:
- Mikayla: An attractive college girl from Canada that turned into a pop star overnight. The only problem is that Mikayla still has to figure out if she belongs in the celebrity world.
- Jordan: An attractive LA law student and all-around genuine guy who just happens to hate the celebrity scene in Hollywood.
- Matt: The greedy, deceitful, and stupid ex-boyfriend who is trying to get back into Mikayla’s life and ruin her chances with Jordan.
- Kurt: A personal trainer who also happens to be Mikayla’s only real friend.
- Cheryl: Mikayla’s certifiably insane manager.
Over the next three months, will Mikayla pursue happily ever after with Jordan? Or will she go after her new career as a celebrity and ruin any hopes of ever finding true love?
One reader gushed that this is the funniest book that they have read in a long time. If you’re looking for chick lit mixed with the guilty pleasure of the celebrity world, this book will make a great read on your Kindle.